🐈
» Forums » Support » How do I make my job reviews visible to peopl...
Page options
fb926b13
Community Member

How do I make my job reviews visible to people again?

Hi, I've been informed by a prospective client that the reviews attached to the jobs listed on my profile aren't visible to my clients. This came as news to me, honestly, and I don't know how long it's been going on for but it does explain why I haven't been getting many responses to the proposals I send. Do you think this is a bug? If so, how do I get it fixed? 

If you're curious or want more information, this is the message I received from my client which details my problem: 

Just out of curiosity, I notice it says you have 4 jobs completed and $1,000 earned. But I don't see any reviews or your job completed score. What's going on with that?

Another problem I have goes hand in hand with this one. In March/April, I was hit by this messaging bug on Upwork where I received messages from a client, but I didn't get any notifications from them on email. Sometimes their messages didn't even show up on the unread badge notification on Upwork itself, which only made the whole thing even more complicated. I thought Upwork had fixed the problem back in April when it stopped occuring, but the same problem happened with this client, with this same message. I couldn't tell that he'd replied to me at all till I went to the messaging page on Upwork after two days to check in with him. 

I'd really appreciate help with my issues. Are there any solutions to fix them? Right now, I'd put priority on fixing the first one since it directly relates to my job-search situation but I'd love some input on the other issue too. 

Best regards,
Dashiel F.

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Dashiel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and could not replicate the issue that the client has mentioned. You may want to ask them to clear their cache and cookies and check your profile again. To see how your clients should appear to clients, go to your profile and click on "See Public View."

As for the messaging bug, I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
fb926b13
Community Member

Hi, AJ, are you certain it's not an issue? Because I've checked through 'See Public View' myself and I found all my reviews there, but I have no way of checking from a client's/agency's perspective to know if they're seeing the things I'm seeing. I don't want to miss out on the opportunities I apply to just because the lack of reviews for my listed jobs makes my profile look shady. I'll admit, I'm pretty concerned about this. 

Thank you for referring me to a contact agent for the messaging bug. I'll confer with them about the problem. 

Thanks so much for your help so far! I really appreciate it. 

Regards,

DF

Hi Dashiel,

You can ask the client to take a screenshot if the issue persists after they've done basic troubleshooting, and forward it to the agent who will assist you via a support ticket. Rest assured that our team will address this for you. 

~ AJ
Upwork
fb926b13
Community Member

Thanks so much, Annie! I will do exactly that. 

Best,

DF.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths