🐈
» Forums » Support » How do I open a support ticket?
Page options
b9e1b511
Community Member

How do I open a support ticket?

I'm looking to ask support for a PDF copy of the W8-BEN-E form I submitted a while ago (if it's possible).

Anyone know how I can open a ticket?

11 REPLIES 11
380e9144
Community Member

I finally found it. Go to the bot, type Agent, no matter what it says next say Agent again. Then it will ask you if you want additional info and will allow you to create a ticket.

yeah.... check to see an actual ticket was created 
Here: 
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests

tried it a few times, it goes to the point where it tells me "are you requesting support?" i say yes and it just gives me the upwork academy and the forums and stuff

Hi Razvan Andrei,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties getting support and creating tickets for your concern. Could you please tell us more about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly? We'll be more than willing to look into that for you. We look forward to your response. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
b9e1b511
Community Member

Hey!

I saw I submitted a W8-BEN-E form a while ago here on upwork in tax settings and I was wondering if I could get a PDF copy of that

Hi Tazvan Andrei,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner on your concern. I've shared this with the appropriate team and one of the members will contact you on this page with more information and further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
9e210f50
Community Member

Hello, i don't understand what is going on, I am trying to verify my account as requested by the website, but when ever i upload my document, which may neither be a picture or pdf i always get the response "Unexpected token '<', "<!doctype "... is not valid JSON" and I wont be able to upload anything again...

Hi Adewale,

I see that you were able to submit the required documentation and your verification has been completed. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b9e1b511
Community Member

Hey Luiggi, could you take a look at my inquiry and let me know if that's something you guys could provide me with?

Hi Razvan,

Sorry we didn't reply to you earlier. We cannot provide a copy of the form you filled out. You can confirm and edit your form on your Tax Information page if you need to.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I need help as well and there is absolutely NO way to get it!

MIchelle S
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths