🐈
» Forums » Support » I am facing this error "withdrawal is current...
Page options
3509bb6b
Community Member

I am facing this error "withdrawal is currently restricted on your account"

Hi,

I hope you will be fine. When I want to withdraw my available balance. I am facing this error  "withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. contact Upwork support. 13hours ago I send the request to Upwork support. Now, I am still waiting for the support reply mail. Kindly help me to fix it.

Thanks,

Talha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

It looks like a member of the Customer Support Team has responded to you already. Don't hesitate to update your ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3509bb6b
Community Member

I am waiting 15 hours ago for your team's response. Kindly help me. If it is possible for you!

3509bb6b
Community Member

request.JPG

3509bb6b
Community Member

I am facing an error when I want to withdraw my available balance. They show me" Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. contact Upwork support" I go to support and send mail to support. But I am waiting for the previous 24+ hours but can't get a reply mail from Upwork support. Kindly help me!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

It looks like a member of the Customer Support Team has responded to you already. Don't hesitate to update your ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3509bb6b
Community Member

Yes, I got a reply from the Upwork support team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths