🐈
» Forums » Support » I am failed to download the upwork desktop ap...
Page options
wasifanwar63
Community Member

I am failed to download the upwork desktop app. I have tasks to cover, Need Help

Hi, I am failed to download upwork desktop app. Upon clicking the download button. Nothing happens, I clear the browser cookies and caches. Still facing the issue. Also I have one old version available in my pc. After installing it. It doesn't log in. Kindly help me out I have task to cover

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

If the issue persists please share the information below so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

If the issue persists please share the information below so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Nikola
Upwork

• Browser/s used-Chrome Latest version
  • Browser version- Version 120.0.6099.225
  • Machine’s OS- Windows 11
  • Machine’s OS version- 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400 @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
  • Screengrab of the issue- attached 
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better- Yes. After clicking the download button. New tab open for 0.5 sec and vanish

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional details. I checked and I could not replicate the issue. I also noticed that I have Chrome Version 121.0.6167.86 (Official Build) (64-bit). Could you please double-check if you are able to update your Chrome browser? 

You should be able to update your browser by going to Settings > About Chrome. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Now I got the updated version. and still facing this issue

Thank you for trying, Wasif. 

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Sure thing. Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths