🐈
» Forums » Support » I can't add a new ticket. Bot is always tryin...
Page options
9f5da2e5
Community Member

I can't add a new ticket. Bot is always trying to send me to my opened one. But if I need a new one?

I don't like the experience with Upwork chatbot. Previously I opened a ticket and I can't open a new one. 
Very bad.
I need to open a new ticket but stupid bot doesn't allow me to open a new ticket.
The support work is disgusting. If I as a customer can't even create an additional ticket on another topic or regarding another issue. Horrible.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Anatolii,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience using our chatbot. Your feedback is valuable to us, and I understand the importance of being able to easily open new tickets for different issues.

I checked your account and it appears that you have managed to open a support ticket already for the issue you need help with. One of our team members will reach out to you via the support ticket as soon as possible. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Good day, sir! Unfortunatelly it's invorrect. You checked and you see only one ticket that I can open in the morning. But when I tried to open a second ticket, with other topic, BOT refer me to my first ticket. That's not what I want. I want to be able to open as many tickets as I need istead off get link from chat bot to my OPEN ticket. Bot blocks me when I was trying to open second ticket 

Anatolii, I have rechecked and noticed that you have successfully raised 2 support tickets. The first support ticket and the second support ticket were both initiated by you yesterday.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Correct, sir, but second I opened only after send an email directly to support@upwork.com

I can't open a second ticket when asked a bot about it. So I write an email to your support email adress and as I understand this allowed me to open a second ticket.
Again, the issue is that if you already opened one ticket bot won't allow you to open a second one and will reffer you to your opened ticket
thank you for your help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths