🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot reach a human support, nor submit a ...
Page options
f2859705c6c1a404
Community Member

I cannot reach a human support, nor submit a ticket

I have an issue with my refund request via standard procedure and I need to submit a ticket on the issue. But the chat bot keeps sending me a message, reffering me to the articles and community help when I ask it to reffer me to a human agent. I've tried mulitple times, and asked directy to connect me to a human agent but I keep getting an automated resonse:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I can't find enough information to assign you to the right Customer Support department. We understand that your request is important, and we're here to assist you to the best of our ability...."

How can I actually submit a ticket or talk to a human support agent about my issue?

The link I've googled to leave a request manually does not work as well. It's just a blank page.
(https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=3964)

7 REPLIES 7
ivanav19
Community Member

I have identical problem. I chated with Get Support bubble and it gave me the same link, also blank page. It is impossible to submit a ticket. I hope they solve it soon enough. 

ArjayM

Hi Yevhenii and Ivana,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties contacting our support team. Could you please tell us more information about your concerns as to why you need to contact our support team? This way, we can review and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

If you have general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f2859705c6c1a404
Community Member

I've initiated a refund through my contract list page, but the freelancer became unresponsive and is actively ignoring any messages along with the refund inquiry. Therefore, I believe I need to contact the support to solve the issue since I cannot do it any other way.
The chatbot, after multiple attempts to describe the issue, asked me whether I wanted to be referred to the agent to solve my refund problem, but after I agreed it was just the same message suggesting to consult the blog articles and community pages.

Hi Yevhenii,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your help!

38f9a7d0
Community Member

Hi, i have the same issue with a blank page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000891634

My issue is: I had a chat with a client. Client want to make an offer to me. But it looks like the proposal was automatically withdrew by me. I did't do anything about it. How can i solve it?

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths