🐈
» Forums » Support » I do not have permissions to request a refund...
Page options
f0be8eb0
Community Member

I do not have permissions to request a refund?

Hi,

I am trying to request a refund from an hourly freelancer I hired. It's for work last week so I should still be able to request it. When I fill out the form and click "send request" I get a message saying I do not have permissions to request refund. 

I can't find any information about what is going on. It was my contract in my account, how do I not have permissions to request a refund?

2 REPLIES 2
mdbutnayem
Community Member

It's possible that there might be a technical issue or a specific condition affecting your ability to request a refund. I recommend contacting the customer support of the platform where you hired the freelancer. They can provide detailed assistance, investigate the matter, and guide you through the process. Make sure to provide them with relevant details, such as the contract ID and a description of the issue. They should be able to address your concern and help you initiate the refund process if it's within the platform's policies.

759e32fa

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths