🐈
» Forums » Support » I don't understand why this showing on my pro...
Page options
nahidhasan771
Community Member

I don't understand why this showing on my profile

Hello support,

I always work according to Upwork's rules. I have never received payment from a client outside of Upwork. I never share contact information before a contract begins. So why is this thing showing up on my profile? I know these rules. Is it showing only on my profile or all freelancers profile? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Nahid Hasan,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this. I looked closely at your profile and can't find the message you're referring to. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists; we;ll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Nahid Hasan,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this. I looked closely at your profile and can't find the message you're referring to. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists; we;ll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay M,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes the message is not showing now if the message ever shows up again I will definitely let you know here.

Thank you again 😊

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths