🐈
» Forums » Support » I just recently close my agency account, but ...
Page options
fernandoagv
Community Member

I just recently close my agency account, but now I can't apply to new jobs from my personal account.

Hi there!

I closed my agency account yesterday, and from there I can't apply to new jobs from my personal account. The problem seems to be that I still associated to the agency. Please I need help to solve this issue urgently. 

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while applying for jobs. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while applying for jobs. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
fernandoagv
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your answer. Yes, Angelica from support already contacted me.

Regards

Fernando

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths