🐈
» Forums » Support » I need help talking to someone from upwork
Page options
407fca0475e99b34
Community Member

I need help talking to someone from upwork

Hello,

I am Will Siu

i need help talking to a person from upwork.

To begin with i've been trying to open a shopify store back in November. I didn't know what dropshipping was. And this expert charged me too high for a poor quality service. I'm a broke unemployed college student. I ended up paying him $1048.70 back in November 2023.  
Just yesterday, Upwork Emailed me telling me that chargebacks are not allowed and charged me 

$252.35 and froze my account because i seem to have violated the terms of service.
All I want is to talk to someone from Upwork because I want a refund. I wish Upwork was an easy to navigate website where I can talk to a representative. 
I cannot talk to the person I paid to as I felt scammed by him. I was taken advantage of by this "expert" of dropshipping. I want to file the dispute but its hard when the contracts emailed to me at that time there was no upwork account under my email at that time. I only made my upwork account under the email back in March of 2024. 
i've been talking to my bank back in January and February of 2024 to dispute my charges but it's taking them a long time. 
Please someone from Upwork (a representative) if you are reading this, please reach out to me ASAP. I really need someone to talk to ASAP. 

1 REPLY 1
407fca0475e99b34
Community Member

for detailed info here's what I was charged. 
 November 16, 2023: $164.80

November 15, 2023: $288.40

November 14, 2023: $206.00

November 14, 2023: $252.35

i was also charged through upwork back in December 28, 2023 for $92.70 which is something i've been disputing with my bank. Because the people i paid to work on my Shopify store ended up giving me poor service and I had to close my store. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths