🐈
» Forums » Support » I need help with my latest withdrawal that I'...
Page options
nikigamesbg
Community Member

I need help with my latest withdrawal that I've made to my bank account

Hello. I have an issue with my latest payment that I've withdrawn. I've send my earned revenue to my local bank account, but today I logged in and it turns out that my bank account was closed recently. So, they said that I can't receive my money if my bank account was closed. So, this means, that the money should still be in my account. 

I tried to submit a ticket via the help center, but the help center does not work. The website stops working and I receive this error when I am in the help center page - Error 403 (A)

The exact amount of money that I just send to my bank account was $1097.46

Can you please restore the amount of money back into my account, so I can withdraw it and send it to my new bank account that I just created today? Thank you.

I need this money soon, so I can pay my company's taxes and other bills. Can you please help me with my issue quickly? I can send you any documents if you need any proof. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Nikolay, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that if there are any issues with your bank account information the funds should be returned to your Upwork account. Additionally, I see that you were able to create a support ticket

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
nikigamesbg
Community Member

Thank you Nikola. Do you know how many days I have to wait for my earnings to be back in my Upwork account? 

Hi Nikolay,

Stepping in for Nikola here. Your funds will be reversed to your Upwork account after 8 working days. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths