🐈
» Forums » Support » I need to change my Vat Number
Page options
danielrune13
Community Member

I need to change my Vat Number

Hello. So I need to change my vat number so that it can be a valid one. The current one I have doesn't have the country letters at the beginning, so I want to add them. But the only option available is to remove the one I have and I'm not sure if that's how I have to proceed first. I don't see any option to edit.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Daniel,

Please proceed to remove the existing one in order for you to be able to re-enter your VAT number. Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Daniel,

Please proceed to remove the existing one in order for you to be able to re-enter your VAT number. Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie. Thanks for the reply.

I did what you said. So I found that I didnt need to put the country letters after all. So my VAT number was right, but for some reason, Upwork considered it as invalid, I don't know why. Anyway, the change is being reviewed right now, I don't know how long it will take but I hope they consider it as valid.

danielrune13
Community Member

My VAT number got acceptep. The problem is solved. Thanks for the help!

Hi Daniel,

Glad to hear that the problem is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths