🐈
» Forums » Support » I received an Invitation to interview but "Th...
Page options
5440d880
Community Member

I received an Invitation to interview but "The invitation you are looking for has been removed"

Hello,

I got an invitation to an interview 8 months ago.

But it says "The Invitation you are looking for has been removed."

Is it possible to get this invitation removed?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Jeremias,

The job post may have been removed due to violations of the Upwork TOS.  We invest heavily to keep Upwork safe and to make sure users are following our Terms of Service (TOS). To learn more about how you can stay safe on Upwork, check out our guide here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5440d880
Community Member

Hello,

what is the problem?

Hi Jeremias,

As mentioned by Joanne, the job was removed for TOS violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork

What TOS violation? Can you open a Support Ticket?

Hi Jeremias,

We may have removed the client's job posts for a few reasons. The Moderators are trying to explain that the job posting you're referring to violated the Upwork Terms of Service, which is why it's been removed.

However, specific information about the action taken on the client's account cannot be disclosed publicly here in the Community for privacy and confidentiality reasons. 

For future reference, you may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. We also encourage you to let us know if you find anything suspicious has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths