🐈
» Forums » Support » I tried many times to upload my profile pictu...
Page options
eafd369e
Community Member

I tried many times to upload my profile picture but keeps showing "Value unit out of range for numbe

I tried many times to upload my profile picture but keeps showing "Value unit out of range for numberformat option property style" pls I need help

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Dawit,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your profile picture. Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format and at least 250px by 250px and no more than 4000 x 4000px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot, that your face is visible, and that the following requirements are met:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip-art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The picture was not digitally-altered
  • The maximum size is 5 MB

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it, please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile, including your profile photo, needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and tips on choosing an excellent profile photo.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths