🐈
» Forums » Support » I want to change my account name
Page options
631dbd98
Community Member

I want to change my account name

My name is Piyal Saha. I have already attempted to change my name, and each time it says it will take 48 hours to review. However, nothing has happened. Could you please provide a solution. It will be great if you contact me via support ticket or email and give me a link for identity verification.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pranto,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try once more to go to Settings > Contact Info to edit your name? You can find more information in this help article

If the issue persists let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
631dbd98
Community Member

It is showing "Your name change request is under review. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. Please review identity policy" But after logging out and then logging in, it shows nothing. Same as before, no change.

Hi Pranto,

If you have just requested your name changed, kindly monitor within 48 hours for the requested change to be reflected in your account. Please know this process doesn't take effect immediately after editing your name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
631dbd98
Community Member

Hey Joanne,

I did this before like 4 days ago. Nothing happened, didn't get any mail or something. Yesterday did the same thing, then after logging out and re logging in, it shows nothing. Then again I changed, and all time it  shows the same thing "Your name change is under review". Please mention if I have to do something additionally. Thank you. 
- Piyal

Hi Pranto,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie, 
Thank you so much. 

bobafett999
Community Member

Why did you register as Pranto?

That was my mistake. I used my nickname.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths