🐈
» Forums » Support » I want to change my country location
Page options
d7705cbb
Community Member

I want to change my country location

Hey, currently I am living in Nottingham city of UK. While verifying my identity for this client account, I added my Pakistani Passport ID number. That is why it's showing a Pakistani location on my account, while I want it to be UK. I have my BRP number in the UK which shows I am a resident of the UK. Can you please assist how can i change it from Pakistan to the UK? Can i verify it again with my UK ID? Please assist. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents who will help you with your issue. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
azahrkat
Community Member

Hey Natasha, 

Changing the location is so easy. Just go to the profile settings and update your current location.

Hey, I have changed that, but still, it's showing the same Pakistani Location. 

36a06ea5
Community Member

For changing location Just go to the profile settings and change your current location. and If you are still facing problem so I would recommend reaching out to Upwork support for assistance with changing your country location on your account. They should be able to provide you with the necessary steps to update your information.

Hey, i have changed that, but still it's showing the same Pakistani Location. 

Than you must have to contact with Upwork support.

PradeepH

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents who will help you with your issue. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thankyou! Your response is awaited. 

Hey, my issue has been resolved automatically, once I added my BRP card no and UK location. It took 2-3 days, but it resolved now. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths