🐈
» Forums » Support » ID Verification Bug
Page options
zk_khan
Community Member

ID Verification Bug

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am trying to upload my ID card for identity verification but it's getting the error of connection lost after submitting.

I have tried with multiple browsers and internet device's but keep getting the same error so it's not an issue of my internet please look into this issue.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Zeeshan and Valued Members,

We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this error may have caused upon completing the ID verification. Your reports have been escalated to the appropriate team. We received a confirmation that it's been fixed, and you can now submit the required documents.

Please consider clearing your cache and cookies, then refresh the page if you're still experiencing the same error. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
d918f542
Community Member

same issues, please let me know if you work out a solution

zk_khan
Community Member

Yes sure I will

166e478b
Community Member

Same issue here too

d918f542
Community Member

When I try and verify myself, i constanlty get this error.

"we didn't receive your information yet". Did you lose your internet connection. 

Obviously the internet connection is fine. 

Any other ways around this?

Thanks

d643e3ec
Community Member

I have been trying to get my ID verified but all to no avail. It's not the internet network though. 

I reached out to the help desk and was asked to submit another ID which I have been submitting for like 5 to 6 times today.

It keeps saying my ID cannot be verified after submission. 

Please what else should I do? 

Thanks.

8c8c60b0
Community Member

I'm having trouble with my government ID verification on Upwork. I've tried different internet connections, browsers, clearing browser history, and even changing devices, but nothing's working. Can someone please help me figure out what might be causing the problem?

try other internet connection and now try in pc

33a629a8
Community Member

I, too, am having problems with the Identity Verification request. I keep going through the process of pictures of my ID and a selfie, but it keeps saying the information hasn't been received yet. Help and thanks.

Same issue. Broken software

b8833c2c
Community Member

I find myself in a rather disheartening situation as I attempt to verify my identity. Despite numerous attempts in various lighting conditions and backgrounds, as well as resorting to using copies of the original document in case ink quality was a factor, I've encountered nothing but frustration. It's immensely disappointing and frankly, it's starting to evoke a sense of anger within me.

I have a PDF version of the required document, meticulously scanned and perfectly legible. Why is it not acceptable as a submission? My phone, unfortunately, is of an older model; it's a constant reminder that I don't have the luxury of using the latest technology. It's a reminder of my humble circumstances.

I wouldn't even be pursuing freelance opportunities if financial abundance was already at my disposal. I'm reaching out for help in a state of extreme sadness and vulnerability. It would mean the world to me if there were alternative methods for submitting my verification proof, such as via email, or if there could be a consideration for accepting PDF uploads directly on your website.

Your assistance in this matter would not only be greatly appreciated but would also alleviate a significant burden on my shoulders.

fecf5533
Community Member

I have tried several times to verify my identity I'm not sure what's going on but is saying connection error.. I've tried on mobile data as well as wifi... I'm worried there might be identity thefts after my name. 

25cdb1b0
Community Member

I try to use mobile phone to identity verification.

But in the end the system displays "We didn't receive your informaiton yet".

As shown in the attached picture.

I tried three times with an Android phone and once with an iphone. The result is the same.

I used 4G network.

How can I do?

ArjayM

Hi Zeeshan and Valued Members,

We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this error may have caused upon completing the ID verification. Your reports have been escalated to the appropriate team. We received a confirmation that it's been fixed, and you can now submit the required documents.

Please consider clearing your cache and cookies, then refresh the page if you're still experiencing the same error. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Same issue, I uploaded my ID three times and I don't know why it need to be submitted multiple times. Please help me. I need to solved this, coz I have new project. Thanks

6a975516
Community Member

I am brand new to Upwork and was prompted to verify my identity. I have retried more than three times, but continue to encounter the following error. I am on a stable wifi connection.

I am having this exact same problem, and nothing works. I get to the last step and I receive a 'no information reached us'.

Same issue. Broken software

Hi Molly, how were you able to complete the verification? Did it finally work? 

174dc1c2
Community Member

I am having a similar issue right now. I have tried different forms of ID. Tried on mobile data and wifi.

Has this issue been fixed? 

174dc1c2_0-1715049714406.png

802c8750
Community Member

I am having a similar problem wherein I continually receiving the same response. Can someone know how to fix this problem? Reply is highly appreciated!

Hi Shen,

Have you tried to check your internet connection before retrying?

~ Joanne
Upwork
22c038b3
Community Member

Seriously, this bug still hasn't been fixed?

Screenshot_20240507_121424_Via.png

14b66962
Community Member

Estou com o mesmo problema

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths