🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: ID Verification Taking Too Long
Page options
3f6ad849
Community Member

ID Verification Taking Too Long

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long does this usually take?

Would appreciate your urgent support with this process as we need to hire freelancers.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

616 REPLIES 616
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, Abdullah, and I apologize for the delay as we had to check this with another team.

I checked your account and can confirm that the temporary hold has already been lifted. 

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community. 

~ Avery
Upwork
1898cb64
Community Member

Hello Avery,

I am experiencing the same issue,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long will this take?

Would appreciate urgent reponse to this.

Hi Rabiat,

I would be happy to help. I reached out to the team handling your case and your ID verification is now approved. Yous should be able to see the “Identity Verified” badge on your profile now.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola,

It is already 36 hours since I uploaded the required document, and it is still showing "Customer Support is reviewing your document which could take up to 1 business day. Learn more about Location verification."

Bimal

Hello Team,

I got an offer that requires me to accept before it expiring in few days.

I have completed onboarding steps and now on IDV, please am kneeling begging for the team to assist me review this and approve to enable me kick off on my start date. otherwise I might loose this contract. I have long so hard to Joining this life changing team.

Please help me verify my identity so i can complete remaining onboarding steps

6ae645c6_1-1672038136775.png

Edit: I have resolved this. Thank you.

Hi Otis,

Glad to hear that the issue is already resolved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

i am experiencing this same issue since 4 days, "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." please resolve it 

would appreciate urgent response.

haifa73
Community Member

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a day ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long will this take?

8a4fcb6f
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I am experiencing the same problem where it says that the verification process should take 1 business day but it has been more than that and I want to verify my account as soon as possible.

I would appreciate a response to this.

Hi Djordje,

You should be seeing your badge on your profile now.

~Andrea
Upwork
aa052a2c
Community Member

I am having the same problem, my account verification has been stuck in the pending phase, is there any way you can help me fix this?

Hi Kylie,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and they confirmed that your ID has been verified. You should see the ID verified badge on your profile for confirmation. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6ae645c6
Community Member

6ae645c6_2-1672038188993.png

Hello Team,

I have completed onboarding steps and now on IDV, please am kneeling begging for the team to assist me review this and approve to enable me kick off on my start date. otherwise I might loose this contract. I have long so hard to Joining this life changing team.

dc35b76a
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

i am experiencing this same issue since 4 days, a window pop-up every time saying that "it should only take a minute" and that is still continuing. on refreshing it says "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." please resolve it 

would appreciate urgent response.

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you're still pending to complete the Visual Verification. If you go to Settings > Identity Verification, you should be able to click on "Continue" to finish your verification process. If you're experiencing problems doing this, please share a screenshot of any error message you might encounter.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
146e72a1
Community Member

Hi,

5 Days ago I submit ID verification but yet I see my ID document verification is now reviewing.Please Check it and let me Know 

146e72a1_0-1660551560320.png

Hi Muhammad, 

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your verification is complete now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello can you see my verification it's been long time

f44a3807
Community Member

My Identity Verification is taking so long, please do a follow-up since I have an actrive contract. It says 1 husiness day but it has been 48 hours now.

Hi Christine,

I'd like to confirm that your ID verification has been processed and the badge is now added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6ae645c6
Community Member

Hello Team,

fe2cc59e
Community Member

Hi Joanna,

I am having the same problem. My ID verification is taking too long. I have an active contract and need this so my contract will not be affected..please help me with this. 

a6f95e77
Community Member

Hello Nikola I am facing the same Issue it been a couple of hours i uploaded my Govt Issued Document but my badge is not shown on my id also I have not recieve RISING TALENT badge 

What i do ? 

Hi Abdul,

I have checked and it looks like your account doesn't need further verification just yet. Please note that you will not be able to initiate the identity verification yourself and it cannot be requested. If the team finds the need for you to do it, you will receive an email detailing the instructions on how to complete your verification. You may want to check this help article for more information. 

We appreciate your enthusiasm for achieving this badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c833bafd
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I've submitted my ID for verification more than 4 days, I have not received any notification. I still don't know when my account will receive the verify badge. Please help me !

Hi Luan,

You should be seeing the badge on your profile already!

~Andrea
Upwork
julesvs
Community Member

Hello andrea!

I have submitted documents for verification more than 5 days ago and it still says they're under review. The due date is today so my account will get blocked if it doesn't verify today.

I hope you can help me!

Jules Vansteenkiste

Hi Jules,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

Please help. I have experiencing the same issue as the as the others. I've submitted my ID for verification 3 business days ago, but it is still showing we're still reviewing the ID's etc.

I would appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brien, 

I apologize for the delay. Our team had to look into this further. Please know that this has already been resolved, and your account is now verified.

~ Avery
Upwork
946da74c
Community Member

Hi Avery,

My Identity Verification is taking so long, please do a follow-up since I have an actrive contract. It says 1 business day but it has been  24 hours now.

Hello

I have submitted documents for verification more than 4 days ago and it still says they're under review. The due date is tomorrow so my account will get blocked if it doesn't verify today.i have an active contract.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

7414fa86
Community Member

I submitted my ID for verification 9 days ago, but it still shows the "We're reviewing your ID documents Verification and will get back to you within 3 business days." note. How long does this will take?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account is verified now. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a day ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long will this take?

Hi Jean,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account is verified now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6ae645c6
Community Member

Hello Team,

6ae645c6_0-1672037978444.png

Hi Nmesoma,

Thank you for your message. Your account has been verified now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths