🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Verification Process Taking Longer Than E...
Page options
3f6ad849
Community Member

ID Verification Taking Too Long

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long does this usually take?

Would appreciate your urgent support with this process as we need to hire freelancers.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

627 REPLIES 627

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your confirmation. I can see that you've been communicating with the team handling your case via a support ticket. Please continue coordinating with them through that ticket so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
47652d42
Community Member

Hello,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long does this usually take?

harismacic
Community Member

am experiencing the same issue,

I've submitted my ID for verification two days ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long will this take?

Hi Haris,

You should be able to see your badge on your profile now!

~Andrea
Upwork
dbf62c8a
Community Member

Hi!

It has been almost 48 hours, but my ID verification has still not been completed. Whenever I open the 'Identity Verification' setting, it displays 'We're reviewing your ID, which can take up to 1 business day.'  I have just signed my first contract and received the 'rising talent' badge and I do not want the delay in the verification to hamper my progress.

Can someone help me resolve this issue at the earliest?

Thank you

Hi Tanaya,

I've followed up with the team and can confirm that your verification process has been completed. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dbf62c8a
Community Member

Yes, I just received the verification badge. Thanks a ton, Luiggi! 🙂

85cfa26e
Community Member

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue. I have submitted my ID card for identity verification. However it is taking long to get verified. Still showing this message

"We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day."

How long does this usually take?

Would appreciate your urgent support with this process.

Hi Naman,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted documents. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can complete the verification process. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - 

I'm also having the same issue with my verification, is there any way that I can secure that my verification is being processed?

it's still stuck on "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day."

I would love to hear any news about this that could help me get verified.

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your verification process. If they need any additional information they will reach out to you directly. Your verification process should be completed in the next 48 hours. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d1b9896b
Community Member

am experiencing the same issue,

I've submitted my ID for verification two days ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." How long will this take?

Hi Diego,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f493a296
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same issue, My identity has not been verified yet, please update, would appreciate an urgent response.

Hi please try to reply quick.

Hi Neelam,

I have followed up with the team handling your request and I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks!

Sir plz my id public.

Hi there,

Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can better assist you? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f85e3293
Community Member

my id verification taking too long please help me

Hi Ibrahim,

I checked and can confirm that you've had one verification request that has been successfully completed. Rest assured, there is no further action needed on your end.

~Andrea
Upwork
557acec2
Community Member

Hello, I'm worried because I submited my ID eight days ago but message that my ID is on review by team still appears, also 10/14/2022 is the date when my acount will be blocked if I don't get my verify account.

Does anybody can help me? Please

Hi Jose,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that your ID is now Verified. You should be seeing the ID Verified badge on your profile as confirmation. Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Arjay
Upwork
557acec2
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I really appreciate your help, and I confirm, now my profile has a ID verified badge. Really thank you very much, have a nice day!

958547d5
Community Member

Hello there!

I am facing the same issue. I have submitted my documents a day ago but it still saying

We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day."  

Would appreciate the urgent response.

Hi Saba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your verification process. If they need any additional information they will reach out to you directly. Your verification process should be completed in the next 48 hours. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
a6f95e77
Community Member

Hello Nikola Still my Id is not verified I have Uploaded my Govt Issued Driving License but no update  

Hello Avery,

I am facing the same issue. I have submitted my ID for verification a couple of days ago, but it still showing 

We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." 

Would appreciate the urgent response. 

cc2e0197
Community Member

Hi guys,

My verification also gets stuck over 2-3 days.

Hope that the verification team can help me!

Thank you.

cc2e0197_0-1667766192488.png

Hi Phuc,

I can confirm that your review is still in progress. Please allow more time for the verification to complete. The relevant team will reach out to you if any additional information is needed.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cc2e0197
Community Member

Thank you for your help Mr. Luiggi!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

- Vuong Phuc

evejackson
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue,

I've submitted my ID for verification a day ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long will this take?

Would appreciate urgent reponse to this, as it has been almost a week, and I can't afford to lose work.

395f7998
Community Member

Hello. I've went through verification process on Friday evening and it still says: We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day.  When can I expect my profile to be verified? I was looking forward to getting new projects.

Hi Katarina,

I have reached out directly to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that your ID is now Verified. You can see the ID Verified badge on your profile as confirmation. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
395f7998
Community Member

Thank you very much, Arjay!

f806e6fe
Community Member

Hello. I've gone through the verification process on Thursday afternoon and it still says: We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 -3 business days.  When can I expect my profile to be verified? I was looking forward to getting new projects.

e1354fbc
Community Member

I am facing the problem. I put my credential for verification. system response me to wait for 1 day but unfortunately, 15 days passed still I am waiting. I am not sure why my identity verification is still pending. some can help me to get rid of this problem.

Hi Pent,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that the relevant team has already reached you via a support ticket to update you on the verification status. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
4791909e
Community Member

I submitted my documents for ID verification last Sunday. As they have said this will take up to 3 days, I have waited. But, now 7 days passed still I haven't heard anything from them. I have created a ticket and asked for the status multiple times. But, no effective reply they gave me. I understand, there might some issues. At least, they should inform me of the issue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shuvo, 

I apologize for the delay, our team had to look into this further. Please know that the team handling your verification has reached out to you through your support ticket with more information regarding your concern. Don't hesitate to update the support ticket if you have questions regarding your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths