🐈
» Forums » Support » Identical responses from two different people
Page options
8c444feb
Community Member

Identical responses from two different people

I posted a job earlier today and I've received multiple suspicious responses.  The most questionable was receiving the same detailed response from Sandra B of Ireland and Shirley L of Luxembourg.  Both submitted a word-for-word identical lengthy list of previous projects and a claim that they had implemented a project very similar to the one I provided as an example in my job post. 

The "been there, done that" claim was echoed by several other respondents as well.  The pattern of these responses sounds to me like my job description was entered into ChapGPT with a few guidelines to generate a response that would sound good to me using much of my own jargon.

I'm wondering what UpWork does to insure the integrity of their talent field?

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take the integrity of our talent very seriously and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have shared your report to investigate the flagged accounts and will take the necessary actions based on our internal guidelines.

I understand your concern and we want to assure you that we are committed to providing a safe and secure platform for freelancers and clients. We have a number of measures in place to protect our users from fraudulent activity. You can also use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths