🐈
» Forums » Support » Identity Verification Dead Lock
Page options
53b7537a
Community Member

Identity Verification Dead Lock

Hi, I am trying to purchase agency plus membership plan. I tried a wrong payment method, which had different name on the card. While I came to know that name of payment method should match with my identity , I have removed my payment plan which was wrong.

Now I am unable to save any other billing method/card . and when I try to submit verification, it asked me to verify against the deleted payment method.

I submitted my identity against my profile name but it got rejected because of name of deleted payment method.

I had submitted a support ticket for this help but got no response from Upwork regarding that and the ticket is yet having no assignee. 

kindly help, thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Shahid,

I have reached out and followed up with the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update from one of the members via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Shahid,

I have reached out and followed up with the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update from one of the members via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
53b7537a
Community Member

Thanks @Ajay . It got resolved today.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths