🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Impossible to contact support. I can not ...
Page options
5795ce1c
Community Member

Impossible to contact support. I can not access my account for a month and I get no answer!!!

The support of upwork used to be very good. We could chat with someone immediately to solve our problems. Now it is impossible. I have tried to reach them through this forum and by email but they don't solve my problem. It has been a month since I can't access my account. It is only because it ask me to enter a verification code after entering my email and password, but the code is never sent. This is so frustrating. I have been in upwork for about ten years since it was elance. I have spent a lot of time and effort creating a great profile with great reviews. Now, I can not access my account but upwork's team doesn't care.

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Vicente,

I am sorry for the frustration this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5795ce1c
Community Member

But I can't access my real account and there was no way to write here but by creating a new one. So you should improve your support service instead of using a useless bot.

5795ce1c
Community Member

It's been more than a month since I requested support. It's been more than a week since you told me I would have response as soon as possible. This a terrible support service. Is there a way to communicate with someone who helps me?

Hi Vincente,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear how you feel about the support you have received so far. I checked the account you are referring to and noticed that the relevant team has already responded to you via the support ticket here. Please complete the requested steps on the support ticket and reply to the same notification so that our team can assist you further. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5795ce1c
Community Member

After almost two months trying to get help with this problem and having even sent photos to verify my identity, the solution I was sent is a link to update my password. When I access the link, it asks me for my email and it says that they sent me another email to update my password, but that email is never sent. So this is the same problem why I asked for support and Upwork is trying to solve something different. I can't access my account yet. I haven't received the proper support. I only receive illogic help, illogic solutions, solutions for problems that I don't have. This is so frustrating!

Hi Vicente,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble accessing your account. I can see that you've recently responded to your ticket with the team that's assisting you, rest assured they'll be getting back to you and will continue to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths