🐈
» Forums » Support » Is Upwork log in web page error or broken? W...
Page options
rationalobserver
Community Member

Is Upwork log in web page error or broken? Why?

Please could you check pdf document?

↓ Problem ↓ 

I couldn't log in upwork log in web page. So also i was clean cookies and search history. But it hasn't work. After that i have use vpn. Now i'm connected from Netherlands.

↓i'm worries than this questions answer.↓

○ Why am i connect from turkey?
○ Is Turkey banned from Upwork?
○ If that right why?
○ This problem is my internet operator or my ip?
○ I can't pass my account but use as long as via vpn. What should i do?

i'm thankfullness for your time and patient.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello M. Emin,

Thank you for the follow-up. I'm sorry to hear that you're still having the same error. Feel free to update the support tickets for your concern and the team handling your case will definitely assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding as we address your concern. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi M. Emin,

I have checked your account and it looks like you're already communicating with our support team about your concern. Please check your here or your email for updates and further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Yes you're right but he's solved authenticator problem. Not fix this upwork log in page. Thank you for examine post. Because Your post isn't match. This different 😞

Hello M. Emin,

Thank you for the follow-up. I'm sorry to hear that you're still having the same error. Feel free to update the support tickets for your concern and the team handling your case will definitely assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding as we address your concern. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank a lot for you answer

haifa-rom
Community Member

Hello there!

I recently moved to Turkey and I had the same issue, it actually got resolved, I just had to call my internet provider and asked them to remove parental control, as it's activated by default.

I hope this helps.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths