🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue while applying for jobs
Page options
f09d4a9d
Community Member

Issue while applying for jobs

I am unable to apply for jobs as the apply button on my profile is grey and unclickable but i have remaining connects more than 60. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Eeman, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like need to verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork. You can get started on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Have you refresh the page 3-4 time? 
when this type of issue occur I refresh a page or open Upwork in another tab

da49c8fb
Community Member

It sounds like there might be a technical glitch with the platform you're using. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot:

1. **Refresh the Page:** Sometimes a simple refresh can resolve minor issues. Try refreshing the page and see if the apply button becomes clickable.

2. **Clear Browser Cache:** Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help with website functionality issues. Try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

3. **Try a Different Browser:** Sometimes issues can be browser-specific. Try accessing the platform from a different browser to see if the apply button becomes clickable.

4. **Contact Support:** If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the platform's support team for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue further and resolve it.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, 

da49c8fb
Community Member

It sounds like there might be a technical glitch with the platform you're using. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot:

1. **Refresh the Page:** Sometimes a simple refresh can resolve minor issues. Try refreshing the page and see if the apply button becomes clickable.

2. **Clear Browser Cache:** Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help with website functionality issues. Try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

3. **Try a Different Browser:** Sometimes issues can be browser-specific. Try accessing the platform from a different browser to see if the apply button becomes clickable.

4. **Contact Support:** If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the platform's support team for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue further and resolve it.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, 

0170e0c8
Community Member

Logout from your account and login from Incognito mode it will work but if the issue still persist then your account is suspended

dbcee63c
Community Member

The only solution is to Reset your Profile to Public. Right now your profile is Private.
2nd possibility: Limitations on Job Apply. Like country restrictions or something like that.

You can send proposal with a private profile. This is not an issue!

NikolaS

Hi Eeman, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like need to verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork. You can get started on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
d5985770
Community Member

Hi there,

I have been trying to verify my profile for a few days. 

d5985770_0-1712028538681.png

This page comes up and then the next day it asks me to upload the ID again. Today after I reuploaded it, I have not been able to apply for any jobs. What should I do?

Thanks

Mannat

Hi Mannat,

I checked, and it looks like you have already earned your ID-verified badge. You can log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f09d4a9d
Community Member

Hi NikolaS,

I have tried this method and submitt all the required docments for many days but after 24 hours they ask me to verify again  and again. So what should i do now kindly guide me. Thank You.

f09d4a9d_0-1712393418283.png

Hi Eeman,

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that your ID has been verified. You can now see the ID verified badge on your profile to validate the action taken on your account. You're all set! Thank you for reaching out.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f09d4a9d
Community Member

Yes it is working now thank you soo much for your help. 

00076a11
Community Member

I'm currently facing the same issue

I'm unable to apply for jobs and, also asked to verify my identity which I have done a number of times.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths