🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue with Reaching Customer Support
Page options
evelynblack16
Community Member

Issue with Reaching Customer Support

I have been trying to contact customer support to report a suspicious job posting, but the page I'm directed to refuses to load. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to "reach Customer Support."

If you want to report a suspicious job posting, then you can click on the "Flag as inappropriate" link button and report it.

It is not Upwork's intention that you contact Support to report the job posting. Use the tool they have provided.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to "reach Customer Support."

If you want to report a suspicious job posting, then you can click on the "Flag as inappropriate" link button and report it.

It is not Upwork's intention that you contact Support to report the job posting. Use the tool they have provided.

ArjayM

Hi Deirdre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In addition to Preston's response, please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs, and this help article for using the flag option found on each job post anytime you’d like to report a violation. Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the job post you're referring to so that I can check and take action accordingly? Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths