🐈
» Forums » Support » Job search results no longer showing the numb...
Page options
97dd4af1
Community Member

Job search results no longer showing the number of jobs found.

I just noticed that when I search for a specific category of jobs, the results screen no longer shows the number of jobs found for that category.  

I used this info to tell me whether I need to refine my search to reduce the number of jobs I plan to review. Now it just shows a folder with Save search. Maybe I’m on the wrong screen, but I don’t think so. Is this UpWork refining their screens as they sometimes do? If so, this makes it very time consuming and inefficient when searching for jobs.  

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Gary,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I've shared your report with the relevant team and raised a ticket for further review. Rest assured that one of the team members will provide an update on your ticket here once done. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b12156c
Community Member

Hello Arjay M. I have the same problem with Gary B.  How can I fix this?Thank you.

zenq
Community Member

This issue persists.

Is there any intention to show them again, or are they gone forever?

They were very useful to optimize one's profile and figuring out how most people call services that have multiple names for the same thing.

biannebaguio
Community Member

Its Feb 19 2024 and we still havent receive a response on this one. I hope to get an answer soon cause as Gary said, we use the number to see how we can improve our profiles for better searchability.

itzel_soto
Community Member

Also having the same issue here... if there's no intention to get it back on, have you guys found an alternative way to see this info? it's very important for optimizing our job search

Hi Itzel,

I checked and can confirm that the number of search results is no longer an available feature and this was done by design. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
eminaam
Community Member

Hi, 

Is there any specific reason for this decision? Is there a possibility to return this option?

regards 

747787b2
Community Member

I feel it is a mistake to remove this helpful feature. Helps tune the search quality and optimize time spent on search results.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths