🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Leaving Feedback for a completed contract...
Page options
cb9d988c
Community Member

Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - Page wont stop "Saving"

On my contracts tab, I have a completed contract I want to leave feedback for.

cb9d988c_0-1640327429426.png

When I enter in my desired feedback and press "End Contract"

cb9d988c_1-1640327471273.png

It just gets stuck on saving.

cb9d988c_2-1640327483572.png

Obviously, a completed contract has already ended. There's probably some type of error going on here, but regardless, they have left me feedback and I want to be able to leave them feedback, too.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84
d624ee9b
Community Member

This problem is still with me. Seems a fix is becoming urgent.

alliemalottart
Community Member

I'm getting a similar issue with ending a contract. When I hit submit It gives me an error code: " Window.igloo.blackbox is not an option"

I've already tried clearing cache and cookies.

upwork can't end contract march 2022.png

Hi Allie,

Thanks for letting us know. I've escalated this to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
towermutasa
Community Member

On the old Upwork layout, my saved searches were somewhere between the navigation and jobs you might be interested in.

After introducing the new layout that has a collapsable navigation, I can't see saved searches.

NikolaS

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths