🐈
» Forums » Support » Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - P...
Page options
cb9d988c
Community Member

Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - Page wont stop "Saving"

On my contracts tab, I have a completed contract I want to leave feedback for.

cb9d988c_0-1640327429426.png

When I enter in my desired feedback and press "End Contract"

cb9d988c_1-1640327471273.png

It just gets stuck on saving.

cb9d988c_2-1640327483572.png

Obviously, a completed contract has already ended. There's probably some type of error going on here, but regardless, they have left me feedback and I want to be able to leave them feedback, too.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84
PradeepH

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to replicate the issue while saving feedback. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

This did not work. Cookies and Cache have been cleared, and both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have been used with the same result. 

The "Get Support" button at the bottom right - I'm assuming is how I would message you - would not take a long message, and could not connect me with a person. I've searched for a way to contact UpWork, but unfortunately have found an utter lack of transparency when it comes to support contact information. Please let me know if you have a more direct way to communicate.

Best,

I am receiving this page without the stars to rate and when I press save it's keep loading and doesn't finish and when I tried to track it from the network

blobid1.png

blobid0.png

Hi Karim and David,

I’ve escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

I am having the same problem, I've been trying to leave feedback for a couple of days now but the page is unresponsive, it says "Saving" and never moves from there. I'd very much appreciate your help. 

Best, 

Luciana

It just worked with Safari. Sorted. 

Disappointing!

I had a client recently close a contract once it was completed, however when I try to "End Contract" and leave Private feedback, clicking the "End Contract" button just sits there loading. I also don't see the "public feedback" box that I normally see.

petra_r
Community Member

Nathan A wrote:

I had a client recently close a contract once it was completed, however when I try to "End Contract" and leave Private feedback, clicking the "End Contract" button just sits there loading.

If a client closed a contract, you can't also close it. Only one party can close a contract.

syawedis
Community Member

That's what I thought, but that's the only option I am given. 

The client closed the contract, and when I go to leave feedback I am only seeing a "End contract" and private feedback options. If I click "End contract" it just sits there "Saving" forever

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan, 

I merged your post to this main thread. This is a known bug, and the team is resolving it. We'll make sure to update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

I appreciate your understanding. 

~ Avery
Upwork
syawedis
Community Member

Thank you Avery. I'm just wondering if there is an estimate when we can expect this to be fixed? The contract was closed a couple days ago, meaning I probably have around 10 days left to leave my feedback or I will be left without leaving feedback (which I think can be rude)

acb70f1b
Community Member

Hello

I am facing Same problem please help

David if you goto the "Support" page first, then hit the "Get Support" it should send you into a live chat with a real person 

mohammedthedev
Community Member

My upwork contract is already ended but I'm not able to give the feedback to client. It's happeining on multiple contracts.

Hi Mohammad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I've tried it with different browsers but still the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for following up, Mohammad. I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for responding, but I don't see any open tickets?

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

afzaal-altaf
Community Member

Capture.PNGI have two contracts that are completed and ended by the clients. When I click on to give feedback to ended contract, I got this popped up and Upwork again asks me to end the contract (While the contract is already ended). And still, After selecting relevant options I click on the save button below and it shows saving, and even after 1 hour, It still the same. 

I have tried it via changing browsers, clearing cache/cookies, try using incognito, and whatnot. 

But still no success. 

I want to leave the feedback, so I can see client feedback and get feedback to appear on my profile. 

Hi Afzaal,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to leave feedback for your client? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

As I mentioned, I do have cleared cache and cookies and tried another browser to leave feedback. And still experiencing the same problem

Hi Afzaal,

I'm not sure how I missed that part but thanks for pointing it out. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Did they solve the problem?

No, Still not solved

Hi Nikola, 

I have been paid more than $1 ($300&1$50) on the last two contracts. it's been a glitch with me for 8 days now. Can you confirm when this problem got resolved? 

Hi Afzaal,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
acb70f1b
Community Member

unable to end contract when i try to give feedback it does nothing can any body help please?

syawedis
Community Member

Would love to get an actual solution to this problem soon, or I will end up missing the feedback window for some contracts that have closed.

freelancerking
Community Member

Hello, I can't give feedback/end a contract. It got stuck on Saving ..

Please see attached and advise

Thank you

freelancerking
Community Member

Hello

I am facing Same problem please help

Thanks 

9c0457a5
Community Member

Hello, I have delivered a project more than a week now, and my clients gave a positive and awesome feedback, but I can only see it myself on my profile, not visible to public

What could be the cause?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Odewale,

I checked this for you and the feedback you’re referring to is currently showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’ll see it on your end?  

Let us know if the issue persists.  

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jwdesign_336
Community Member

Hello, I am still having this same problem. I have tried different browsers, and clearing my cache, cookies, and history. 

When I leave feedback, it gets stuck on saving and never submits. 

Hi Jacob,

I'm sorry to learn you're also having this issue. I've just shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dwoodbnation
Community Member

Hello, are you sure this has been resolved?
I can't end a contract and leave feedback for a freelancer.
Tried the earlier suggestion of clearing the cache, using incognito, tried different browsers but nothing works and it's stuck on saving..

2022-02-15_21-06-28.png

Hi Dan,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to look into this issue and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
azatabd
Community Member

I am having this problem. Please help me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths