🐈
» Forums » Support » Licenses Music
Page options
cacb0122
Community Member

Licenses Music

Hello Upwork Support,

I searched alot about selling and Licensing on your site, but I didnt really understood some terms and conditions. I am a Producer and wanted to start offering my music on your website.

I come from the Beat Licensing-„World“ and I saw some Producers proposing different Licenses and Offers here.
So I wanted to know if I am able to modify the Licenses and Terms of my Beats/Songs for example how i want, by also informing the buyer about it, or are there specific rules to consider? Do I still keep the copyright on my work?

For example I wanted to offer some Licenses for Non Exclusive purposes but also commercially usable. Would that be possible?

Thank you very much for your time and support!

Kind Regards

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Onaquarius,

Thank you for your message. Users who enter into a Service Contract on the Site with another User are free to agree to these Optional Service Terms in whole or in part, or to agree to different or additional terms for their Service Contract(s). However, if and to the extent that the Users who are party to a Service Contract have not agreed to different terms, then they agree to incorporate these Optional Terms.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths