🐈
» Forums » Support » Like many others, I can't buy connects or cha...
Page options
antoniormrzz
Community Member

Like many others, I can't buy connects or change my membership

This was a known issue a couple of days ago, until a moderator said it's fixed and pulled it to resolved. It has not been fixed, not for me, and neither for people far away from me. I can't upgrade my membership, can't buy connects, and my connects show as 0 on the search page (proposal page shows the correct number).

Please mark the issue as known again, and let us know that you have not abandoned working on a fix.

This is DAY 6 for me. Still waiting for a fix.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Seperhr,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you. We're looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Yes I have tried all of that. This is an issue with my subscription since I have downgraded recently, and anyone who did, is probably in the same boat. You can see all of the screenshots on my previous post, and many other posts in the support forum. Basically, can't change the plan, can't buy connects, can't see membership page from the settings, and connects show as 0 on the search page. I have seen at least 20 others reporting the same problem.

I do have a ticket, but this issue was partially set as resolved, and removed from known issues. I want it back in the known issues, as it has not been solved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths