🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
acda4043
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,823 REPLIES 1,823
2524dded
Community Member

Hi Team,

Please  my account was locked from public to private. Please help me change and unlock it from private to unlock.

Thanks, Tony

Hi there, My account was kept private please help me in making it public. thanks

Hi Nelum,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello there,

My account was set to be private, I'm seeking solution to make it public. I hope this message can aid me a solution. I appreciate the help.

Earl

Hi Earl,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ed324d8c
Community Member

Hello there,

My account was set to be private, I'm seeking solution to make it public. I hope this message can aid me a solution. I appreciate the help.

Hello Pradeep H,

my upwork has been set private please make it public

Hi Farooq,

I've set your profile back to public as requested. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
msp_1508
Community Member

Hello there,

Hi Mayuri,

I took a closer look and confirmed that the request you filed to set your profile back to public has been completed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
127106f7
Community Member

Hi, 

My account was set to be private. Could you please make my profile public again.

Hi Sehrish,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility has been changed to Public now. 

~ Pradeep
Upwork
d2c037fc
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Please make the profile of my team member (Sachin) as Public. Thank you very much

Hi Yugal,

Sachin's profile visibility has been set to public.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you very much !

0cc4ed1c
Community Member

Hi Nelum,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a81e0333
Community Member

Hello there,

My account was set to private, I'm seeking a solution to make it public. I hope this message can aid me with a solution. I appreciate the help.

Hi Tayo,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, 

My account is set to Private. Please help me make it to Public. Thank you.

Hi Lourme,

I can confirm that your request via the support ticket has been completed. Your profile was set back to public as requested. You're all set. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
21e2ea6e
Community Member

Hi Arjay, my profile has been set to 'locked private'. Could you please make my profile public again?

Hi Oyiromi,

Your profile visibility has been reset. Please log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Arjay,

I made upwork account long ago but wasn't active, I want to be active as freelancer now on platform but my profile is locked private. Can you please make it public??

Hi Ananya,

Welcome back! Your profile visibility has been reset.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Luiggi R,

I have connect to stay visible online but my profile has been set to "Locked Private" Can you please help out?

This is the second time this will be happening, can you please tell me what's happening too, so I can guide against it next time?

Thanks. 

Hi Henry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance. You can see this article to learn why this happens. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8f589e09
Community Member

Hello Luiggi R,  I made upwork account long ago but wasn't active, but now I want to be active as freelancer now on platform but my profile is locked private. could you help me and would you please make it public??

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julia,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

My profile is in private please help me set it to public thank you

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep Shara,

I've reset your profile back to public as requested. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Carolina,

I can confirm that your request to set your profile back to public has been completed. However, further review needs to be performed on your account. We highly suggest you coordinate with the team through a single ticket created on your account here, and they'll surely assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep, My profile's visibility has also been locked to private. I can't reset it using the reset link either. Please help.
Thanks

Hi Hemant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0f5b20c7
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

My profile was set to locked private. I just sent a proposal to a perspective client yesterday. May I request to have it set to public again? 

Many thanks,

Oliva

Hi Oliva,

You're profile visibility has been reset to public. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please make my profile public ?

Hi Muhammad, 

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths