🐈
» Forums » Support » Logged out and cannot log back in
Page options
tekwrite
Community Member

Logged out and cannot log back in

In Chrome, I logged out and when I tried to log back in, the login page is grayed out. None of the options work. See image.

I AM able to log in using Firefox.

Must be something in Chrome? I cleared cache.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your message. It seems that the problem is related to your browser settings, since you can log in to your account from a different browser. Please try to delete the Cookies and Cache from your browser and then try again. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
tekwrite
Community Member

Thanks for the advice. I really did not want to delete all cookies. The issue was an extension. I turned them all off and logged in. Then enabled the ones I really use.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
markh44
Community Member

In case anyone else runs into this issue.. For me it was Norton Password Manager. I turned it off, refreshed the login screen and it all came back. Logged in, and then turned Password Manager back on and it seems to be fine. To test this further, I logged off and then went back and the same greyed out login was back. Turned off Norton again, refreshed the login screen and it came back and allowed me to log in. So in my case it was 100% Norton Password Manager.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths