🐈
» Forums » Support » Login issue after changing email address and ...
Page options
dc7c5a31
Community Member

Login issue after changing email address and Subscription amount i am paying from 2 months

Please help me accessing my Upwork account linked email **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Previuously email was **Edited for Community Guidelines** and i changed to **Edited for Community Guidelines**. After that getting error "You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign in method for this email address."

Please help me finding my account. 

Subscription amount deducting from 2 months. Please help me accessing my account. If no one can help i have to block my card to avoid next subscription amount deduction.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Ritesh,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via the email associated with your original account to assist you further.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dc7c5a31
Community Member

Hi Nikola S,

Thanks for your reply but still i am waiting for your agent email or message. 

Thanks

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your message. I checked your accounts and noticed that our support team has already reached you via a support ticket on the other account. You can also view and respond to that support ticket from the registered email address linked to the other account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My main concern is that i am not able to login my rigistered email linked with my ain account, how can i login and respond to your support team. i am not able to login with **Edited for Community Guidelines**

H Ritesh,

You can view and respond to the support ticket from the registered email address as well.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths