🐈
» Forums » Support » Login issues - Forgot Password and Security A...
Page options
c98919f6
Community Member

Login issues - Forgot Password and Security Answer/Don't have access to email

I have forgotten my Upwork account password and also haven't access to Gmail account associated with it. Please resolve my issue by providing access to my account.

Here is link 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

26 REPLIES 26
PradeepH

Hi Majid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
344a2296
Community Member

Hi, 

I have issue right now where I forgot my security question before. And now that I remember it, it says that I reached the limit. And right now, I can't even change it because I don't have password ( I used google account to sign up ). When I am filling up the form, I can't even put the answer to any of those questions because I don't have access to settings, I wasn't able to fill that up before. What should I do? I badly need to access the settings. 

Hello  J M,

Please check the link- https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067518-Forgot-Password-or-Security-Answer

I hope you'll solve your issue.

Hi J M,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
3ed4fb42
Community Member

I don't remember the email and password for a profile I created. Is there another way to identify my account via my phone number, etc.?

Hi S,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3ed4fb42
Community Member

Thank you very much for your reply! I look forward to hearing from an agent soon. Do you know the typical time frame? I'd like to get this resolved sooner rather than later so I may begin utilizing my account. Thank you.

Hi There,

I certainly understand how you want this issue with your account resolved immediately. Please allow our team time 24-48 hours to further review your case and you will get an update on that ticket once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3ed4fb42
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay!

I don't remember the email and password for the original profile I created. Is there another way to identify and access my account via my phone number, etc.? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

f760a02f
Community Member

Hi my account have issue I know my password but forgot my Security Question can I get some help please 

Hi Ahmed,

If you have forgotten your security question, please follow the steps provided in this help article to reset it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f760a02f
Community Member

When I try forgot your security answer I get this 

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. You need to click 'Proceed' on the page shared in this screenshot to submit information so that we can assist you further with resetting your security answer.

- Pradeep

Upwork
8517664d
Community Member

Hi Upwork, it's been really hard to contact customer support from Upwork customer service.
I've tried asking for a request forgot password more than 10 times but never receive anything in my email. I've been looking up at the spam, trash, and inbox mail but still, there's nothing.

I tried contacting the support on the chatbox, but it seems like the robot doesn't help anything too. Since I cannot use my main account, I created a second account only to type this issue. Could you give any suggestions according to this issue? Thank you.

Thanks!

Francisco

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry if you're having difficulties contacting our support team for assistance. However, It looks like this one is a newly created account. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with the account you need assistance with? I'll take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8517664d
Community Member

Send it

Hi Francisco,

I did receive your message and thank you for sharing this information. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3d3fc753
Community Member

I am a newbie freelancer, and I am trying to update my information but my problem is I forgot my security question answer, tried the forget my security questions but it says my password is incorrect. tried a password change but I don't have any transaction made yet and when I leave it blank it will say answer needed questions. Please help me. Thank you

Hi Reiyn,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ca3fde43
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Hetavi,

Can you please click on my name and send me a private message with more information about the account you need assistance with? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b2c1471e
Community Member

I am able to log into my account using my google account. However, when I try to enter the same password stored in google password manager in settings it does not recognize it. When I click forgot password, I get an email with update password button. When I click this button it comes up with the following error message: 

Password recovery error

Upwork could not locate the information needed to recover your password. Please try again.

I would ultimately like to change my password because I was notified by Upwork that my account was accessed in Los Angels and I am not located there. 

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Please I have problem with my account I forget the secret response and I don't have password because I logged with my Gmail account. The form of reset security settings is not submitted what can I do

Hi Souhir,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths