🐈
» Forums » Support » Lost access!
Page options
4a54468d
Community Member

Lost access!

I lost access to my old email address and am unable to log in without email OTP, Can someone please help?

11 REPLIES 11
PradeepH

Hi Michele,

It looks like you are reaching us from a different account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the account you are referring to? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep,

I think I messaged you about this but did not hear back...

Are you still able to help perhaps? How can I address this issue?

Thanks

Hi Michele,

I'm stepping in here for Pradeep; sorry about the delay in responding to you. We've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a22508c1
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

My name is Lovely Jalao. I have a similar issue with Michelle.

My upwork is blocked. I just created this account to check support.

Here is the issue.

I dont have access to my email. Phone number link to the email is not accessible. I didnt set up an alternate email. 

Please help me.

Hi Lovely,

Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the registered email address of the account in question? I'll be happy to look into it. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a22508c1
Community Member

Sure

a22508c1
Community Member

Thanks, sent you a private message.

a22508c1
Community Member

Hello did you recieved my message?

a22508c1
Community Member

Hello Michele, is your account already fixed? No one has gotten back to me

Hello its been 1 week and I didnt got any response from supoort if my issue was fix or not. They said to wait for 24 to 48 hours. 

Created this new upwork account to get help. My old account which im using for 5 years got blocked because I cant access my email anymore. 

Is it really like this? Chat support is a bot and no live person that we can talk to regarding our issues and complains? Support is not replaying on a timely manner.

Hi Lovely,

I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I notified the team assisting with your case and they've just shared an update with you via a support ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths