🐈
» Forums » Support » Manual time Problem
Page options
7c0d82e2
Community Member

Manual time Problem

Hi Upwork community! From today I can't seem to submit what I have worked on in Manual time. This error message pops up:
"There was an error processing your request. It has been logged (ID 06fe9a12774a601a)." . I have worked with the same client for two months I manually add time every day but this is the first time I am experiencing this problem. Any help or advice?

3 REPLIES 3
9ff7c0be
Community Member

Here are some steps you can take to resolve the problem:

1. Clear Your Browser Cache: Sometimes, outdated cache files can cause issues. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, and then attempt to submit manually time again.

2. Try a Different Browser: Switching to a different browser can help determine if the problem is browser-specific. If you usually use Chrome, try using Firefox or vice versa.

3. Check for Updates: Ensure that your browser is up to date. An outdated browser version might not be fully compatible with Upwork's system.

1. Contact Upwork Support: If the problem persists, it's best to reach out to Upwork Support directly. They can investigate the issue further and provide you with a solution. You can contact support through the Help Center or by using the "Contact Support" option on the platform.

1. Client's Perspective: It might be worth checking in with your client to see if they have encountered any issues on their end. They might be able to offer insights if there are any problems related to the project or contract.

Remember, Upwork's support team is there to assist with any technical difficulties you encounter on the platform. Don't hesitate to reach out to them for personalized assistance.

In the meantime, you can also consider tracking your work hours manually offline and keeping a record. Once the issue is resolved, you can input those hours retroactively if necessary.

I hope this helps, and I wish you a speedy resolution to the problem. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask the community for assistance or contact Upwork Support.

595b3273
Community Member

That really works!👍

NikolaS

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths