🐈
» Forums » Support » Message Room disappeared.
Page options
creamdesign
Community Member

Message Room disappeared.

The client contacted me about one of my premade Catalog Projects. We have started the discussion, though in an hour our message room disappeared for some reason. I cannot respond to the client, replying to the email notification as well, as it was possible earlier.

Another issue is that the list of the projects done and the feedbacks received also disappeared on the premade projects catalog page.

I believe both issues are connected with the latest lags Upwork is experiencing, isn't it?

Anyway, I don't want to lose a client due to any kind of issues going on. So my question is: how the message room can just disappear? And how can it be taken back?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
pgiambalvo
Community Member

If the message room is gone and you can't contact them, that means Upwork removed it and the client because they violated some rule or suspected them of some type of fraud or scam. You're proably lucky not to have moved along any further with them. Is the client's job post still up?

Hope you're right, Peter. It's not a common job post, though a published project of mine in Project Catalog.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths