🐈
» Forums » Support » Milstone activation failed
Page options
d00fad6b
Community Member

Milstone activation failed

Hi,

I tried to active a milestone for one of our freelancers but got the message "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."- Never experienced before. Please advise.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit Status page for the latest status.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if you are still experiencing any issues on your end and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ee46c85b
Community Member

I keep getting an error message while trying to hire a freelancer telling me to contact UpWork for more information, I cannot hire any freelancers at all. Can anyone please help me out on this.

bf39f3e7
Community Member

Hi I have the same problem when trying to send a contract, could you help me check?

1ddee3b6
Community Member

Hello, 

I happen to have the same issue, I've tried deleting the milestone and refreshing the page and it constantly seems to be giving the same error. Please help so I can pay the freelancer. 

Thank you. 

bf39f3e7
Community Member

I am having issue when trying to make a contract. It showed " There was an error loading this page: error [6fe418daaba78b6c-SEA, 6fe418daaba78b6c-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information". I have tried to clear the cache and cookies, change the browsers too but it doesnt work. Please help

Yes, I am having the same issue. I have contacted my bank and made sure that the problem was not on their end

174acb16
Community Member

Since today (19th April, 2022) I can't activated any milestones anymore for my freelancers.

I pay my freelancers everyday and activated new milestones literally daily but never had this problem. Can somebody please help me. This is happening with every contract I have so it isn't specified on a particular contract but if a contract ID is needed then you can use: 28360953

Please help I need to pay them daily

NikolaS

Hi All,

I apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit Status page for the latest status.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if you are still experiencing any issues on your end and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d2ab2068
Community Member

I've posted a few jobs over the last few years and went in to post a new one today only to receive this message "We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information. Error [6fe467ba9cdf7c9a-SEA, 6fe467ba9cdf7c9a-SEA]"

Has anyone go this and what does it mean?

For context, there has been no account activity for the last 2 years, up until which point we made a few hires for random bits and pieces...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths