🐈
» Forums » Support » Missing Funds.
Page options
4540ac6d
Community Member

Missing Funds.

Am I the only one having missing funds for last week? I reported it but yet to have an answer from Upwork Support as to why my hours for last week and funds are saying 0. Usually it would be in review then going over to pending. 

10 REPLIES 10
spectralua
Community Member

2 weeks for full release. Dont hurry up.

ArjayM

Hi Shantel,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4540ac6d
Community Member

It's been 4 days and not 1 update as to why the funds went missing. A whole pay period and I'm broke. I feel like it's time to seek legal advice. smh. 

Hi Shantel,

I'm sorry that you haven't received an update from the team yet. I've just followed up with them and one of our agents will be contacting you via a support ticket with more information. Thank you for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

It's been 14 days since my funds have been missing with no helpful feedback. I am considering moving my ongoing contracts from Upwork so I don't have to lose anymore money. I'll look into taking legal advice if I don't receive them in the next weeks.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

Your agents keep closing the ticket saying the issue is complete but I still don't have money or know where my money is???? That's the reason I opened the ticket so why do your agents keep closing it?

Hi Jessica,

I see that our support team is already investigating the issue for you and they have already reached you via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. Please avoid creating multiple support tickets for the same concern for better assistance.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Lemme know if you get your money

jessicammbai
Community Member

No, I am also have the same issue. Upwork support is being completely unhelpful and repetitive. It is extremely frustrating.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths