🐈
» Forums » Support » Missing offers (offers withdrawn which I didn...
Page options
8ede3ead
Community Member

Missing offers (offers withdrawn which I didn't receive in the first place)

Twice now I've received a notification that an offer has been withdrawn. 
On both occasions, this was the first time I even knew I had an offer.  I was not notified of receiving it, there was nothing in my messages on Upwork, nothing in my 'offers' section.  
On both occasions, the only mention of it comes 1 month after the date on the original offer, at which point I'm notified it has been withdrawn and I'm then able to see the details. 
This means it looks like I have just been ignoring these clients (and missed out on potential opportunities), but I wasn't ever aware they tried to contact me. 
Is anyone else having this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
wescowley
Community Member

This happened to me last night. I'd been discussing a project with a client, I asked him for an offer, and then crickets. A week later I get a notice that the offer had expired and was automatically withdrawn. I was never notified of the offer — there was nothing in my email, the chat, the notification page, the proposals page, the app, nothing.

Hi Wes,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you as well. We've also escalated a support ticket for you so the team can investigate further. One of our agents will contact you soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, Luiggi. I'd also already opened a ticket.

LuiggiR

Hi Jessie, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for not responding to your post earlier. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
freawaru
Community Member

Upwork is doing the same thing to me :(. Two offers I never received canceled this week-- -- both from end of Feb, apparently-- and I wondered why I wasn't getting responded to. 

Did Upwork come up with any sort of resolution?

Hi Hannah,

I am sorry to hear about the expired offers. I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths