🐈
» Forums » Support » Money on pending won't unblock
Page options
b83c1be7
Community Member

Money on pending won't unblock

Hi everyone. I have a freelance contract where I add manual work and the earnings for the week are processed 2 weeks at a time, however my earnings from the last week of April and the first week of May haven't been fully processed yet. My last successful payment happened on the 29th of April and since then nothing more. Normally, by now, I should have received  the money for the last week of April and the first week of May, however, the payment for the first week of May was unsuccessful (it was actually refunded to the company - which promptly cancelled the refund although it still doesn't show on the app) and the last week of April is just blocked on pending and not moving. What can I do? Honestly my payments keep being delayed or there are always issues anyway, makes me wonder if my account is not heavily bugged or something. Hopefully someone can help me out 😊

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Valentina,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear you still have not received those funds. As a gentle reminder, manually added hours are not covered by Upwork's Payment Protection. It's always best to track your time using the Upwork Desktop App. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths