🐈
» Forums » Support » Most Recent Jobs Section not Working...
Page options
757a4978
Community Member

Most Recent Jobs Section not Working...

Hi, whenever I open the job section and search for a job. I try to see a most recent job post, But it shows me 06+ hrs ago posted job in my recent job post section. I am unable to view recent job posts ess than 06 hrs posted. I want to see the most recent jobs and apply for new jobs posted within 2 minutes but I am unable to see jobs posted in lesser than 6 hrs. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me out to fix this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths