🐈
» Forums » Support » My Upwork Account is suspended because Multip...
Page options
ca9277b8
Community Member

My Upwork Account is suspended because Multiple Accounts on Upwork ?

I am new freelancers in upwork so not information in one user create only one upwork acount . so how to resolve this isue. and how to close other upwork acount. becouse all acount is suspended ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ca9277b8
Community Member

i already apeled and  Suspension Appeal Form Submission submit and also over the 150 hour but not resolve this isues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ca9277b8
Community Member

i already apeled and  Suspension Appeal Form Submission submit and also over the 150 hour but not resolve this isues.

Hi Sikandra, Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. We’re currently experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries, causing delays in our response time. Nevertheless, we want you to know that your concerns and questions remain our top priority. We’re working hard to get back to you as soon as possible. To help us provide the best possible service, we kindly ask that you refrain from creating multiple tickets or posts about the same issue. This will enable our team to assist you more efficiently and get you the best possible outcome faster. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

You can access your tickets here 

~ Samuel
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths