🐈
» Forums » Support » My earning not reflecting and haven't receive...
Page options
d11c97e6
Community Member

My earning not reflecting and haven't received payment in local bank

Good day, I'm new to Upwork, but currently having some challenges. I recently got paid from a contract, although total earning is less than a $100 but above $50, but i can't see the amount reflected on my earnings. 

When i requested payment to local bank(i tried severally) on the schedule dates i never got paid. 

I added a second payment method to no avail. So what could be the issue and how can i resolve?  I'll appreciate swift responses to help me out. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Aduche, 

I checked your account, but I could not locate any contracts. It seems like you worked with your client without a contract. Please know that it is important that before you start working, you have an active contract. An active contract is when a client sends you an offer, and you accept it. 

When a client sends you an offer, it is essential that you carefully review the details noted on the job description, payment terms, and other relevant information. Please ensure you agree to the terms mentioned in the offer before you click the accept button. To accept the offer, click on the ‘View Details’ in the message room with your client. You can also get to the same page from your My Jobs> All Contracts, then click on the offer. You may refer to this screenshot. Please also read this help article for more tips. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d11c97e6
Community Member

Thanks for your swift response and assistance, I made a direct contract to a client of mine( who is outside Upwork), who accepted the contract and made payments, which he confirms. 

Due to the delay in receiving in my local bank, I requested again which he responded to have paid. 

Is there a way to confirm if Upwork actually received the funds and it's not reflecting or did I miss a step somewhere? 

Attached is a screenshot of direct contract, i don't want to request from client again until I confirm from Upwork and its ok. 

Thanks again

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Aduche,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths