🐈
» Forums » Support » My earnings do not leave the "pending" status
Page options
0fbb9d32
Community Member

My earnings do not leave the "pending" status

Hello I would love is someone can help me with this issue, my work is done, reviewed and now, its on pending since last friday. Why is taking so much time for the money to be available?
the page informs me that I have to wait 5 days for the money to be available but that 5 days already pass

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nothing. Wait.

Possible payment issue. Funds will be "refunded" or released.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
0fbb9d32
Community Member

It's been more than 7 days for me and my pay still's on pending report ! what can I do? 😞

Nothing. Wait.

Possible payment issue. Funds will be "refunded" or released.

Thanks you were right! 

ArjayM

Hi Maria Jose,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. Please note that During the security period, the amount paid to you appears as Pending on your Transactions page. Each payment lists the date we expect it to be available.

If your funds don’t become available on the expected due date, there was a problem with the payment (such as a declined card) and it’ll remain pending until your client resolves the problem. The total outstanding account balance is re-charged daily until the invoices are paid. Continued failure by a client to pay invoiced hours triggers a review to qualify for Hourly Payment Protection.

I can see that you've reached out to our Support Team and raised a ticket about your concern. Please allow our team time to further review your case and kindly expect an update on this page once done. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0fbb9d32
Community Member

Thanks arjay! the problem has been solved. However, it seems to me that it is too many days to wait for the funds to be available, but thanks for your time. 

b22d9ef6
Community Member

having the same issue can't receive my payment which has been in the pending section for more than 15 days. how will I get it?

Hi Masroor,

I am sorry to hear about your earnings still under pending status. You may refer to Arjay's message above for possible reasons and reach out to your client directly to resolve the issue with your earnings. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths