🐈
» Forums » Support » My old completed jobs are not showing in the ...
Page options
umarusmanali5213
Community Member

My old completed jobs are not showing in the work history.

I've completed 15 jobs but only 1 completed job is shownOpera Snapshot_2022-08-02_202953_www.upwork.com.png in my work history.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. Profiles are currently updating and should start displaying Work History correctly (it may take some time for the data to refresh though.)

Since the issue is resolved we'll now be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience and reports while we were getting this issue addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

105 REPLIES 105
f42158f9
Community Member

Hi,

Some of the Work History on my profile suddenly disappeared. Two COMPLETED contracts, with 5-star feedback just vanished, as well as one ongoing (but inactive) contract. 

This makes my profile look pretty unattractive, especially since the jobs that disappeared had 90% of my UpWork earnings.

Anyone encounter this issue?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I noticed the same thing today on my profile - all completed jobs and all but three jobs in progress have disappeared. I'm really hoping this is a temporary glitch...

Just checked yours Dmitriy and I can see three jobs in progress and three complete (each with five stars), is that how it should be?

the same thing happened to me is there any solution I can do ?

No, there should be 5 completed and 4 in progress. The weird thing is that it still says "9 totsl jobs" in the summary under my name (upper right corner).

Just checked and yours actually says "3 total jobs". That would be a neat trick lol - getting your stats in 3 jobs. But jokes aside, it looks real fishy from a client's point of view.

Ah, that's why I asked - when I look at your profile it says '6 total jobs'. They're working on it apparently so let's hope for a swift resolution!

The Upwork status page seems to think the issue is resolved now, which it definitely is not.

cmumali
Community Member

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask for support (if anyone can link me to chat support for Philippine-based freelancers, that would be great) but I would just like to ask if there's a recent bug that affected profiles and is there any way for me to fix this?

My feedback from my first job disappeared. I am looking into building my Upwork profile so I am worried that this might affect that. 

marsaif
Community Member

same for me 

zain12shah
Community Member

Today My clients feedbacks are despaired from my profile. WHY
zain12shah
Community Member

My clients feedbacks are despaired from my profile. WHY????

I have the same problem; I guess it's a bug.

mayalee99
Community Member

Hi, I am having trouble with my work history; it went from 8 jobs to 4 some comments were gone too.

sullivanliz
Community Member

Got similar problems here... there seems to be something going on. Let's hope it's temporary.

zakaria_ra
Community Member

Same here. None of my previous works are shown on my profile. It'd be of great help to have a solution.

klara_28
Community Member

Same issue here, can you please check and resolve it?

Thanks.

jshea74
Community Member

Same!  My profile shows only one in-progress project (although I have 5) and shows no history despite having had 58 total jobs.  

deardipu
Community Member

Dear Upwork team,

I have faced the same issue like Jessica wrote. My work history shows only 5 completed jobs although there should be showed 39 completed jobs. Kindly fix it soon.

Thanks.

NikolaS

Hi All, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Work History disappeared on my Upwork profile after the release of new version of Upwork. Deleting cookies or cache do not solve the problem.

Please fix it immediately!

Thanks

klara_28
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's not a tiny bug.

It's a glitch.

A lot of people have been complaining about it.

It happened to me as well.

Hope they work on it.

Hi Nikola,
I'm also having the same problem, some of my work history is missing, there are only 7 work histories even though I have 28 work histories, please fix it. I'm afraid it will affect the client's view of my abilities. Thanks

Hi!

I have an issue with my profile. After adding the project catalog my feedback and work history disappeared. Why?

Sincerely,
Shaxlo

e03cec11
Community Member

Hi,

Please suddenly my upwork history and ongoing contract left my profile, I am left with one of my contracts though but the other and ongoing one is nowhere to be found, it use to be there since.

Please how can I attend to this?

Thank you.

I have the same issue they left me with 4 jobs while I worked 11 and some of the clients reviewes disappeared .

Hey Nikola, thank you for looking into this, but the problem seem to be still there. Please do something

I can't see the work history on my profile and Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile.

Please, I need help fixing this.

nihar026
Community Member

Hello, 

Today I was changed my all work profile title & specalized profile title, after changing this my work history was reduce to 2 from 15. No work in progress are showing longer. Completed jobs only 2 are showing. If anyone have any permanent  solutions it will be very helpful to me, Thanks.

Regards,

Nihar Ronjon Roy 

IMG_20220803_111629.jpg

It seems to be a general problem. I've lost over 100 projects 😞

https://status.upwork.com/

even i facing the same ... are you facing the problem of red dot notification too. .. it is not disappering after checked 

Hi Nihar, Its an Issue Identified by Upwork. Please give them some time to fix this. You can tract this from here, Upwork Status 

Community Member

Old reviews from my previous clients which was given few months ago are not showing up on my profile. except one

Hello, 8 of my job contracts have disappeared from my profile. All of those contracts have been paid more than $1, some even much more. It happened over a night. Before it was normal and I could see all of my contracts on my profile.  Why my job contracts disappear? 

Hi

I have 10 completed project 8 of them has disappeared, and now the only projects visible is my two last projects

Hi, 

Almost all of my old completed jobs and job in progress has disappeared from my Profile. How can I solve this problem? 

Thanks for your help. 

Best, 

Waranya

Hello! I became a Top Rated Plus freelancer just a few days ago and one of my contracts ended yesterday. Upon checking my profile, my ongoing and previous projects are not showing on my profile anymore. Can you let me know what is happening? Thought it was just a glitch last night but it is still not showing until today. Would appreciate any input.

Thanks so much!

Its a common many people facing. Its a problem from upworks end. Please wait to fix this. You can track the status here from upwork Status Page 

Thank you for sending this link to check the status. I too was greatly alarmed to lose all my work history 🙂 

k-launch
Community Member

Same here. Only partial work history visible. I checked in another browser and same issue. This should be resolved asap since all interested clients may want to refer to my previous work before responding to my proposal.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths