🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: My old completed jobs are not showing in ...
Page options
umarusmanali5213
Community Member

My old completed jobs are not showing in the work history.

I've completed 15 jobs but only 1 completed job is shownOpera Snapshot_2022-08-02_202953_www.upwork.com.png in my work history.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. Profiles are currently updating and should start displaying Work History correctly (it may take some time for the data to refresh though.)

Since the issue is resolved we'll now be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience and reports while we were getting this issue addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

105 REPLIES 105
elmm
Community Member

my reviews on my page profile  upwork disappeared

data_viz
Community Member

I am facing the same issue.

lee_tanho
Community Member

I have completed 98 jobs here on Upwork but all I can see is just 5.

I am not sure why this happened and it would be nice if you let me know why this is happening.

Thanks.

Same as me

Same here!

mgunduz
Community Member

I have the same problem too.

a_lipsey
Community Member

I lost a job because of this today. When will this be fixed. 

susanmccall
Community Member

Since the latest update, my profile only shows one job in progress.  I currently have more than one open contract (which are available in the time tracker app), but why is there so much missing profile data?  (open contract(s) and all past/closed contracts + feedback)

Is this a glitch, or did Upwork change what information is available on freelancer profiles?

Thanks, 

It's a glitch. A lot of people have been complaining about it. 

tomzilla1
Community Member

Anyone else having the problem today? I've completed hundreds of jobs but my profile says only 2...

I have the same problem. Have tried to tell Upwork about this but have gotten nowhere. My work history is completely messed up and one of my current jobs is also not showing. This mess doesn't help to get jobs.

parvejhossainjoy
Community Member

I have completed 29 jobs but suddenly show only two. and also didn't show how many connect I have. where is the problem

parvejhossainjoy_0-1659490915529.png

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Maybe spend not so much time and attention tinkering with cosmetic issues and just get up every morning and tell yourselves, We have one job to do: make sure nothing goes wrong today with messages, money, and freelancer profiles. 

tomzilla1
Community Member

Yea I got an email back from support saying my issue is more complex and will take time... sigh. I've always defended Upwork, especially in their engineering... but man... this makes me wonder all sorts of things like... first the search results... took me 15 minutes with different filter variations to actually find my profile (on page 9 of that filter variation, no client would be doing that), then there's the mysterious "404 error cookie too large" issue, then there's the project catalog issue, Upwork support says they see it fine, but on my profile it says Awaiting Approval or something, and then there's this... I'm happy to pay whatever fee you guys charge but man, what is going on?

araasan
Community Member

Same here. Just got open my Upwork profile and I noticed that my work history is disappeared but it doesn't affect my JSS. Hope it will resolve very soon. 

bionic86
Community Member

Hi. Same thing happened with my profile. It seems like a bug. Hopefully they will fix this.

iaabraham
Community Member

It's been at least 2 days since this issue was first noticed? Please give us another update asap... it's really disturbing that this is still going on when it has a direct impact on whether we get hired or not. No doubt that so many have lost out on potential clients because of this.

castilloglenn07
Community Member

Same thing happened in my profile, I only have 1 completed job, and my ongoing job is not showing in another tab supposedly either. Please fix it team UpWork and thank you.

bc4fe99b
Community Member

What is an update on this? Upwork Status page is showing everything as normal while it shouldn't. This is a serious problem.

Exactly! HUGE issue when proposals are being denied due from clients unimpressed with work history. 

Its fixed now.

bobanminicns
Community Member

I'm top rated plus, but I've lost everything from my work history except one completed job, without review. Even job which is in progress is not shown. I've opened ticket for support contact. 

Please fix this, this affects our profiles

bobanminicns_0-1659522332839.png

usmanrs
Community Member

I have completed 18 Jobs on Upwork but there are only 2 completed jobs reflected against my profile, the remaining 16 completed jobs are not there, Also Upwork mobile app is not functioning properly for the last two days with " Failed to fetch " or " Something went wrong SSL_untrusted ". Please help  

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

As of 8am EDT on Wed 3 Aug, my work history is displaying correctly. Glad the problem is fixed.

Late last night it was noted as a problem on Upwork's status page thus: Some of you are having occasional issues with Work History.  Be very clear about this: There is no such thing as an "occasional" issue with Work History. A client looks at a FL's profile once, they see what there is to see and either like it or don't. It either is credible and impressive and consistent with how the FL positioned herself in her cover letter or it's not. When 90% of the work history vanishes for hours or days, it's highly disruptive to proposal/interview/hire processes that are in progress. 

Glitches happen sometimes, which is why many of us have begged for years that platform changes not be tested in the live production environment which happens to be where we earn all or parts of our livings. UW must see how frustrating it is on our side of the table, to experience a major malfunction like this on the heels of what seemed to be cosmetic and therefore, unnecessary changes. 

Money. Messages. Profiles. That's where everything begins and ends. If all three work properly, we can earn so UW can earn. If any one of those malfunctions, it needs to be a five-alarm incident with all hands on deck to resolve it in hours, if not minutes. Even if it's not site-wide, that should be the response because it's mission-critical for somebody.

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Everything is fixed today on my profile.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. Profiles are currently updating and should start displaying Work History correctly (it may take some time for the data to refresh though.)

Since the issue is resolved we'll now be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience and reports while we were getting this issue addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths