🐈
» Forums » Support » My profile not searchable under talent tab
Page options
ilistlinks
Community Member

My profile not searchable under talent tab

Hi Team,

My profile is not searchable in Search of Upwork under Talent Tab. I tried with following keywords, However other members can be seen results:

- Manish S.

- Manish Sharma

- PHP MySQL expert

I have checked my profile it is set to "Public" and recently I earned $40 project. I also used link  to set profile to Private and even weeks but nothing happened

6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

You are competing against 4 million other freelancers and few freelancers will ever appear in a keyword search.

celgins
Community Member

I have seen this happen to a few profiles. If you have not already done so, post a message in the Support Forum and a moderator will create a ticket for you.

alex-nemchyn
Community Member

I also can't find my profile in the talent search. As soon as Upwork tries to improve our lives, everything goes to hell.

Your profile shows up for keyword searches and by name:

celgins_0-1714931340968.png

Manish's profile doesn't appear at all and I've seen this happen with profiles over the years. A moderator will often create a support ticket to have the appropriate team "reset" the profile or whatever it is they do to make the profile appear in search results again.

Thank you, Clark.
It's weird, but I can't see him for some reason.
I checked mine, and it's not working for me.

LuiggiR

Hi Manish,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths