🐈
» Forums » Support » My stats page not loading
Page options
eleanor_j
Community Member

My stats page not loading

Its been months now and my stats page is not loading.

When I went to the chat, I  could not reach to chat to a real person, it said a new chat would load and .... nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
eleanor_j
Community Member

OK, using incognito worked.

Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Eleanor,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Could you please share a screenshot of the My Stats page from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.
~ Nikola
Upwork
eleanor_j
Community Member

Annotation 2022-09-26 120712.jpg

Hi

Thanks for your response. Yes I have often tried to use the chatbot, gone through the responses, said I would like to contact a support person, been told it will open in another chat window, then ... nothing.

eleanor_j
Community Member

Thank you

Hi Eleanor,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

If the issue persists, you can contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
eleanor_j
Community Member

Thanks. I cleared my cashe and cookies on Firefox, no improvement. I logged in via Chrome, same error screen as screen shot above..

The chat bot just keeps offering the same article, then asks if I want more help. When I click I'd like more help, I get the same response again, or "Post a question in the community". So I posted the question. 

Still no stats page.

eleanor_j
Community Member

OK, using incognito worked.

Thanks for the help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths