🐈
» Forums » Support » Need help and can't get an answer
Page options
c818df85
Community Member

Need help and can't get an answer

Hi everyone, 

The only thing I hate about upwork If you need support I can't find someone, no phone number to call, no live agents on chat support, I'm facing an issue linking my US bank account with my profile on Upwork as my name there was in full but in Upwork it's only first and last name, so I fix that, I removed the account and added it again but still I have the same problem, I raised a ticket 2 days ago and didn't get any answer since then, I really would appreciate your assistance.

Ticket #37140906

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Khaled,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
a7dceaf1
Community Member

Link your paypal account instead thats the best for payments on UPWORK.

Your funds can be later transfered to your local bank.

Yea buddy, the problem sending from Paypal to my local bank takes time I believe around 3 to 5 business days and I need my funds to be transferred instantly so I transfer it from Wise to my local bank thru debit card and magic happens .. but thanks any I just wanted to share with you my experience when it comes to instant transfers 

NikolaS

Hi Khaled,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c818df85
Community Member

Thank you so much Nikola, I appreciate your suppor more than you know, do you mind me asking ... How can anyone reaches Upwork thru phone call, as the only number I got it was for enterprises but not for freelancers ... Just wondering bacause I remember one of my friends who works on Upwork used to have a direct contact with customer support over chat whenever he wants ... I wish I can reach now a days I appreciate If you may answer my humble question 

Thank you Nikola, you've been amazing and customer support replied to me right after your comment

29668c0f
Community Member

yes considering they take huge margins on freelancers, you'd think they would have a support system in place - i am shocked there is no direct support system. 

re: "yes considering they take huge margins on freelancers, you'd think they would have a support system in place - i am shocked there is no direct support system."

Support systems cost money.

It should not be surprising that any company - whether it is Upwork or any other - wants to users to use "less direct" support systems if possible.

The truth is that Upwork DOES have direct support systems.

Upwork provide at least EIGHT different support channels.

But Upwork strategically positions and emphasizes its various support systems in such a way as to emphasize less costly systems. As one would expect.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths